Please do not take credit for flyers you did not create. Do not criticize anyone else's flyers. Everyone is a different level and we welcome ALL flyers as long as they meet Scentsy's requirements.
Availability & Requests
- BEFORE Requesting a flyer, please carefully check the Flyer section in the menu. There is also a search function that may help you find the flyer you are looking for.
- All available formats have been uploaded under the picture of the flyer. If you do not see a docx format then the flyer was not made in Word. We cannot email it to you in an editable Word format.
Help & Tutorials
- If you do not know how to edit the flyer in Paint, please watch the Tutorial. If you have ideas for more Tutorials please fill out a request on the contact page.
- Must have Independent Scentsy Consultant on the flyer. You can use the logo which must be unaltered and you cannot have some of the logo cropped out. You can find this logo on the workstation or in the photos section. Compliance will approve a flyer without the logo but you must put that you are an Independent Scentsy Consultant on the flyer.
- Must have a spot to add your information. Please put a disclaimer saying your information must be added prior to using publicly.
- You CANNOT post any specials. This means your flyer cannot have any deals on it that are not automatically offered to ALL consultants. BBMB and Double Host Rewards are offered to all consultants and therefore do not apply. You may put something like "Ask me about my specials". I will not add flyers that do not meet this requirement.
- You can post corporate pricing on your flyers per compliance on 2-28-12
Must meet Legal/Copyright laws
- If you use a picture that is not from the Scentsy website or a program's clipart, you MUST make sure the picture isn't copyrighted. If you are unsure, email the website owner.
- Dolldivine.com has no problem with us using their dolls, but we need to give them credit. To not give Dolldivine credit is breaking copyright laws. However, it is against Scentsy compliance's rules to have a second website or compnay name on your flyer. Therefore, we cannot use dolldivine's dolls.
Using the Flyers
- If you are going to have these flyers printed by a 3rd party (ex Staples) you need to fill out the appropriate form on your Workstation. Email compliance for clarification. If you are printing them off at home on your own computer you do not need to fill out this form.
- Per Donna at compliance: You need to have all flyers re-approved if you plan to use any of the flyers from this site, even if you are only changing the contact info. This is the only to guarantee that everything is correct on the flyer.